Rolling Slots Review Scores
Rolling Slots Casino Review
Rolling Slots is a relatively new Casino inspired by the Rock n' Roll culture. The site made its debut in 2021, and so far, it has proven it’s here to bring everyone excellent rock n' roll vibes.
Whether you're a pro or a newbie, you can join in the fun and get access to some incredible bonuses and promotions. That said, in this article, we'll explore some interesting facts about Rolling Slots and what makes it one of the top online gambling casinos.
Rolling Slots Casino Review- Homepage
- Game Providers: Pragmatic Play, Bgaming, Playtech, Evoplay, Boominggames, Pragmatic Live, Wazdan, Play n' Go, Quickspin, Gamomat, Reevo, Apparat Gaming, Turbo Games, Slotmill, Ruby Play, EA Gaming, Givme, Golden Hero, Yggdrasil, Vibra Gaming, ISoftBet, PGSoft, Peter & Sons, Gamebeat, Oryx, Ezugi, Fugaso, Red Tiger, Spribe, Kagaming, Habanero, Betsolutions, Gameart, Lucky, Leap Gaming and more!
- Owner: GBL Solutions NV.
- Licenses: Curacao Gaming Authority
- Bonuses: Welcome Bonus, Rolling Cashback, Weekly Bonus, Weekend Bonus, Free Spins
- Deposit Methods: Atropay, Bank Transfer, Interac, MasterCard, MuchBetter, Neosurf, Visa
- Languages Supported: English, German, Russian, Swedish, French, Greek, Danish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Polish, Czech
- Restricted Countries: USA, UK, Spain, France, Netherlands, Ukraine
- Withdrawal Limit: €10,000 Per Month
- Sportsbook: NO
About Rolling Slots Casino
Rolling Slots is a music-themed online casino with a distinct vibe aimed to impress modern casino players. It has an extensive gaming library of over 12,000 games sourced from some of the most renowned game developers, including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming, Playtech and more.
The gaming portfolio is packed with live casino games, RNG table games and plenty of online slots for such a young Casino. Undoubtedly, Rolling Slots looks good, but is it worth depositing funds? Let's find out more below.
Rolling Slots Casino Pros and Cons
- Rolling Slots has numerous game providers
- No deposit bonus, meaning you have the chance to win lucrative bonuses even without committing any funds
- Live chat support is available 24/7
- A vast collection of over 12,000 games from top providers
- The casino accepts both fiat and crypto payment methods
- All players can join the exclusive Loyalty and VIP program
- No phone support
- The monthly withdrawal limit is too low at only €10,000
- The casino is restricted in many countries
Rolling Slots Licenses and Security
Rolling Slots has been in operation for barely four years, but it has proven to be a safe and secure site for online casino gamblers. To start with, the operator is licensed by the Curacao Gaming Authority. In addition, the site features 128-bit SSL digital encryption.
That means all transactions on the website and your personal data are safe. The games are also provided by industry-leading game developers who use Random Number Generators to ensure the outcomes are entirely random and fair.
Rolling Slots Casino Games
Since Rolling Slots casino has partnered with the industry's most successful casino game providers, it's no surprise that they have a wide range of casino games to choose from.
Rolling Slots Casino Review- Games
The casino has an impressive slots section that allows you to enjoy over 2,500 slots, including notable titles like:
Rolling Slots also has a well-packed selection of table games. We tested a couple of them, but the ones we mostly enjoyed include:
Rolling Slots has an exciting Live Dealer lobby with games from providers like Pragmatic Play, Ezugi and Evolution Gaming. The live casino gives you an immersive and realistic casino experience. Here are a few options you might like:
Rolling Slots Casino Feature and Functionality
Rolling Slots has a refreshing interface, vibrant colourway, and a Rock n' Roll theme. You even get your own Rock Star avatar when you sign up for a new account on the site.
As for the games, Rolling Slots lobby has labelled each game in the lobby by its provider, which is a great start. There's also a drop-down menu that allows players to select games based on their favourite game providers.
But if you know which games you want to play, you can take advantage of the search bar to find any game you want instantly.
Rolling Slots Casino Registration Process
Rolling Slots Casino Review- Registration Process
You can sign up for a new account on Rolling Slots in less than a minute by following these steps:
- Go to Rollingslots.com
- On the right corner of the homepage, click on the 'Sign Up' option
- Enter your email, username and password
- Accept the terms and conditions
- If you have a promo code, enter it, and that's it!
Rolling Slots Casino Mobile App
Rolling Slots Casino doesn't have a mobile app. But that shouldn't worry you, as the website is fully optimized for mobile performance on all iOS and Android devices. The site holds up pretty well on mobile browsers and has all the features available on the web version.
Rolling Slots Casino Bonuses and Promotional Offers
Rolling Slots offers multiple bonuses and promotional offers, mostly around deposit bonuses. But you also have the chance to win exciting rewards through the loyalty club.
Rolling Slots Casino- Welcome Bonus
The Rolling Slots Welcome Bonus gives you a 200% bonus up to €500 + 100 Free Spins, which is spread out in the first three deposits as follows;
- 1st Deposit- 100% match bonus up to €100 (min €20) or 100% match bonus and 50 free spins (min €50)
- 2nd Deposit- 50% match bonus up to €200
- 3rd Deposit- 50% match bonus up to €200
The bonus has a 45x wagering requirement. However, the wagering requirement is 70 times if you reside in Finland. Also, the bonus expires seven days after activation.
Rolling Slots Casino Review- Rolling Cashback
Players can get up to 10% cashback up to €200. The wagering requirement for the rolling cashback bonus is set at 30x.
Players at Rolling Slots Casino can also enjoy a 30% Weekly Reload Bonus, up to €300, by depositing €20 or more every Wednesday until 23:59. But to withdraw the bonus winnings, players must wager the bonus amount 45 times.
Rolling Slots Casino Review- Weekend Bonus
From Friday to Sunday, players at Rolling Slots can claim a 50% Weekend Reload Bonus, with a maximum value of €250. But you must fisrt deposit at least €20 and wager the bonus amount 45x.
Rolling Slots Loyalty Program
Rolling Slots Casino Review- Loyalty Program
Rolling Slots also has a loyalty program available for all players. There are five levels, from black vinyl record label to platinum. You must play games, complete specific achievements, and accumulate coins to rise to the ranks.
Payments and Withdrawal Options
The deposit and withdrawal options include Visa, MasterCard, Atropay, Bank Transfer, Interac, MuchBetter, and Neosurf. The site also supports all major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash.
The general rule is that withdrawals are processed using the original method used to deposit funds on the site. The minimum withdrawal and deposit amount is €20, while the maximum withdrawal limit is €10,000 per Month.
Depending on your withdrawal method, it can take anywhere from a few hours to a couple of days to receive your funds. Also, the site reserves the right to charge withdrawal fees on your transactions.
Rolling Slots Casino Review- Our Verdict
Although we'd like to see Rolling Slots add phone customer support and reduce its wagering requirement for the welcome bonus, we would generally say it's a fantastic website for both pros and beginners. The casino has one of the most extensive game selections, bonuses and promotions, which is one of the major reasons we loved it so much.